Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted anything. Family has kept me busy.
Over the last several years I have been extensively been researching the places from which the settling colonists of Paris, Bessarabia have come from. It has been a labor intensive endeavor. I hope to publish something within the next year.
If any of you have Paris colonists as ancestors, please reach out to me if you have identified manuscript proof of the origins of any families prior to their journey to Bessarabia.
Additionally, years ago I conducted a Y-DNA project for male Boettcher descendants of any Bessarabian villages. Our research and finding is documented on this blog in earlier posts. I am still looking for more participants with the Boettcher surname. If you are or know of any, please forward to me so we can grow the data set.
Regards,
Andrew Barrett-Bettcher (barrett.bettcher.research @ gmail. com)
Apple Valley, MN, USA
No comments:
Post a Comment